Applications and payment can only be submitted by the property owner or property manager. A local property manager is required if the property owner lives outside the metropolitan area.
Failed Inspection Issues
The following are the most common issues that may result in a failed inspection:
- Broken windows
- Exposed bare electrical wiring, including wall receptacle cover plates
- Missing or disconnected grounding rod
- Missing or inoperable smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Missing pop-off valve on the water heater
- Missing stairway handrail
- Open panel slots on the breaker box
No tenants or occupants are permitted to occupy the property until a Residential Regular Certificate of Occupancy has been obtained.