Victoria Mitchell, Place 3
Term Expires: 2025
Email Victoria Mitchell
- Length of residency: 2 years 8 months.
- Where were you born and where did you grow up? (optional) Born in Atlanta, GA. Grew up all over the South - Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida, and my favorite place, Texas.
- What is your family like? (optional) Single, no kids, one English Bulldog named Jellybean.
- What is your education and work background? B.A. Communications, Florida State University. Over 30 years in the Hospitality industry, including Operations, Budgeting/P&L, Human Resources, Recruiting, and Training and Development.
- Why did you choose to serve on the EDC? I chose to serve on the EDC because I love living in Providence Village and I want to continue to see our town grow and prosper in ways that benefit the members of our community.
- What is your favorite thing about the town? The people and the strong sense of community we share.