- Length of residency: Since October 2016
- Where were you born and where did you grow up? I was born near Houston and moved to Hamilton at about 8 years old.
- What is your family like? My husband, Greg, and I have two daughters, Julia and Jada, and a dog named Cupcake. I'm the youngest of six, and I have a rather large family.
- What is your education and work background? I have two bachelor's degrees from the University of North Texas, one in journalism and one in political science, both of which I received in May of 2011. After working as a freelance journalist from 2011-2017, I joined the staff of the Pilot Point Post-Signal, where I progressed from being a contributing writer and copy editor to a staff writer and photographer to assistant editor and now managing editor.
- Why did you choose to serve on the EDC? When Greg and I looked into where we wanted to move, we looked at several factors, including schools, proximity to places we enjoy visiting, value for our investment, and the environment in which our children would live. We picked Providence Village. Serving on the EDC allows me to be an active participant in this community that I love and to use the knowledge I have gained through my work to help craft a vision for our town.
- What is your favorite thing about the town? The residents of our town care about each other and do their best to provide support. Children feel comfortable going out and playing with their friends and neighbors. I grew up in small towns, and I love that my children have the chance to also grow up in a tight-knit community that is full of vibrant, talented, and caring people.