Billing & Rate Information
The Town has contracted with Inframark for maintenance and operation of the utility system and billing for utility and other Town services. Inframark provides a monthly consolidated bill to Customers for water, sewer, trash, recycling, and fire services.
Payment is due on the date of each bill. After the due date, a charge of (i) $10 or (ii) ten % (10%) of the past due amount, whichever is greater, will be added to the outstanding bill. Payment must be received by 5 pm on the business day immediately preceding the proposed termination date, or service will be discontinued and a Non-Payment Fee of $60 will be applied to the account. After this time, payment of the total outstanding balance, including penalty and additional charges, must be paid by cash, cashier's check, or money order for restoration of water service. If payment is received before 1 pm restoration of water will be made on the same day; however, if, after 1 pm, an additional fee of $50 will be charged for guaranteed same-day reconnect. Returned check charge is $50.
No letters of credit or payment history will be accepted in lieu of a deposit.
- Water: Monthly Rates for Residential Water Service. The following monthly rate schedule, or any portions of a month, shall be charged for residential water service furnished by the Town to each Customer Connection:
- The monthly base rate is $28
- Plus, for every 1,000 gallons of water actually used:
- Under 10,000 gallons used - $3 per 1,000 gallons
- 10,001 to 12,000 gallons used - $3.80 per 1000 gallons
- 12,001 to 15,000 gallons used - $4.13 per 1000 gallons
- 15,001 to 20,000 gallons used - $4.68 per 1000 gallons
- 20,001 to 25,000 gallons used - $5.23 per 1000 gallons
- Over 25,000 gallons used - $8.97 per 1000 gallons
- Sewer: Monthly Rates for Residential Sanitary Sewer Service. The following monthly rates, or any portion of a month, shall be charged for residential sanitary sewer service furnished by the Town to each Customer Connection:
- For up to 10,000 gallons of water used, a monthly flat rate of $44
- For water usage over 10,000 gallons of water used, monthly flat rate $47.75
- Trash and Recycling: Solid Waste Collection and Disposal Services and Recycling Services are included in the Town base monthly sewer rate.
- Fire Service: Monthly Flat Rate: $10
For additional information or non-residential rates see the Towns Adopted Rates and Fees.