The Court accepts the following payment methods:
- Cash (no coins in excess of $5 will be accepted)
- Cashier or Personal Checks (no temporary or out-of-state checks)
- Personal Checks are not accepted for Warrants.
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) (3% credit card fee applied)
- Money orders
- Pay Ticket Online is not currently available. Please contact the Municipal Court to pay by credit card
Payment can be submitted in person at the Providence Village Town Hall and Municipal Court during business hours or through the mail by cashiers or local check or money order payable to Providence Village Municipal Court.
Mail payments to:
Providence Village Municipal Court
1755 Main Street
Providence Village, TX 76227